Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So Now Girls are Dying from Autoerotic Asphyxiation?

I thought only dudes tried to choke themselves out to maximize orgasm? I guess I was wrong. Numerous girls just in the past week. I'm certainly not sexist when it comes to the topic of masturbation. Women have just as much right to it as men, possibly more given the fact that their success rate during sexual intercourse is less than 100%, while for men it is 104%. I just thought that shit was reserved for the lead singer of INXS, David Carradine and other weirdos who aren't satisfied with orgasms unless they include an oxygen-less brain. Apparently that group now includes split-tails as well. Who knew?

1 comment:

  1. Great topic to start out the month. No, not a misogynist, but possibly a classist.

    Not everyone has $124.79 to blow on a rabbit. And what good is a $5 silver bullet? I'd rather straddle a mixer.

    So clearly, why should one waste valuable breaths when there's a giant, shuddering 'gasm to be had? I'm sure Steinem said that. Somewhere.

    ReplyDelete