Thursday, August 11, 2011

Apparently My Little Brother has Never Seen "Point Break". How Do You Address a Situation Like That?

He is too old and too big to challenge to a fight over it.  I guess I could attack him with a baseball bat or a wrench or a sock filled with marbles or something.  Mostly I'm just sick to my stomach.  Obviously I failed as an older brother and mentor.  How did a kid who grew up in Central Ohio as, and remains so, a huge Ohio State Buckeyes fan...not know that former OSU quarterback Johnny Utah joined the FBI and broke up a surfing brotherhood who also robbed banks?  I mean the fucking guy beat SC in the Rose Bowl for Christ's sake.  Where the fuck you been bro?!?!?!?!  I'd almost rather he was a 27 year old virgin than a 27 year old who has never even heard of Point Break.  Don't say that shit out loud dude, fucking embarrassing.  If anyone talks about it, just memorize a line and pretend you know what you are talking about.  Someone says, "When was the last time you saw Point Break?", just respond, "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price".  No one will question you.   

5 comments:

  1. Your brother is clearly a freedom hating fucking commie. This angers me in ways I cannot express over the Internet.
    -JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right there with you JP. Need to code red that fucker, stat. The audacity. May as well try out for second horn in Ambassadors of Funk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is lucky he does not live in one of the countries where custom demands you "restore the family's honor".

    NP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I considered that possibility NP. Like a drive out into the desert with a couple of AK47s and one shovel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet that little fucker has never seen Red Dawn either. After reading this he strikes me as the kind of guy who would cheer for the Ruskies. Or play second horn in The Ambassadors...
    -JP

    ReplyDelete