Thursday, May 12, 2011

We're on the "Same Schedule", that is so Cool!

I can't go more than a week or two of my life without someone in the bathroom whom I've pissed next to twice that same day telling me, "Haha, we must be on the same schedule".....wait for it....wait for it.......nope, that's fucking it. That is the end of their supposed glance into the interworkings of quantum physics that would equal two dudes in the same office pissing at the same time, more than once in the same day. On my good days I smile and say "That we are", which is really my way of saying, "Push off, you fucking tosser". On my bad days, I don't answer. I don't look at them. I make them uncomfortable. It is my way of saying "Thanks for the queer-assed observation of our supposed synced excretion of liquid nitrogenous waste. Go open the nearest window and leap to your pathetic death that no one will fucking grieve, please." I couldn't be less impressed about our pissing in close proximity together twice today. I wouldn't be impressed if it happened 75 times in one week. You want to know why? Because I am the Yoda of taking pisses. I've drunk more water by 07:00 a.m. than you will all fucking day. I piss like Peter North fucks. Deal with it. I live in that bathroom, so to be in there at the same time as me more than once in a day is about as impressive as having your own blog. Hell, there are women who are in the bathroom at the same time as me more than once per day. So keep your useless tit casual observations to such crowd-pleasers as "It's Hump Day", "Almost quittin' time" or the always enjoyed "One less day 'til Friday". That way you can still be super-lame, just not in the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment