Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Dominated my Fantasy Draft

Here's a recap of what I picked (you are all straight fucked):

Black Wizard
Sword of Saranon
Power Crystals
Forest Elves
Sea of Woe
Hills of Theodora
7 Trolls
Intimidating Shout
Samnai the Swordsman

As you can see this fantasy season is mine. First game of the year and you've got Peyton Manning? Yawn. I have Black Wizard in that game, and he has death-touch ability. Lets see how many passes Peyton completes after Black Wizard walks up and touches him on the neck and he crumples into a little dead ball on the field. Who gives a shit that you have the Jets defense. Sword of Saranon penetrates that like black NFL players penetrate Kim Kardashian. Think you're awesome because you drafted Chris Johnson? Lets see how many yards he runs for with a pack of Forest Elves chasing his ass. Those fuckers can run a 3.1 40yd. Just trust me, I'm unbeatable. Week 7 versus the Saints and you've got Drew Brees......Lets see him try and throw passes over the Hills of Theodora. Week 4 against Tom Brady you say? I'm not sure how his offense is going to hear him calling audibles when I'm hitting Intimidating Shout and their ears are bleeding. I don't even care if Samnai the Swordsman tears his ACL because I've also got Power Crystals and they can heal torn ACLs in like 30 seconds.

You guys may as well go do something gay like join a flag football league or play outside with your kids this fall, because obviously fake life fantasy world league is over before it even begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment