Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Where is Guy Fawkes when you Need Him?

In case you aren't familiar with my main shit stain Guy Fawkes, he was the mastermind behind the Gunpowder Plot of 1605 in England. Keeping a long story short, Guy dug a tunnel underneath Parliament and filled it with kegs of gunpowder with the intention of igniting it during a parliamentary session. Fast-forward 400 years, and this is the best idea I can think of to save America from itself. To say the American government is currently a clusterfuck is like saying World War II was a donnybrook. If you honestly think that one of these two parties full of utter and complete ass clowns is the "answer", then you are either batshit insane or your I.Q. is < 85. Bush had the White House and both houses of Congress for years, and guess what they accomplished.........bitching profusely that Democrats were obstructionists. Obizzle has the White House and has had both houses of Congress since he's been there. Guess what they've accomplished.......bitching profusely that Republicans are obstructionists. Fuck 'em all, I'm done. I just hope that when I'm old and gray and rocking my porch swing on the front deck of the retirement home, that I still have enough heart left to shout obscenities at all the Chinese backpackers and exchange students who are here to "soak up our quaint culture".

I hate nothing more than when people respond "We will not lose our place of international prominence, this is America". I'm sure no one ever said that in Mesopotamia. Or Egypt. Or in Ancient Greece. Or any Romans. Or Spaniards. Or the French. And I know the sun never actually set on the British Empire either.

1 comment:

  1. Guy Fawkes was a JESUIT agent! Parliament was doing its job, representing the people. The false flag perpetrators have succeeded in turning a villian into a hero.

    It's not the government, but the JESUIT/ROTHSCHILD/VATICAN central bank overlords. As long as we fight the wrong enemy, they win.

    ReplyDelete