Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm Home with my 4 Month Old Daughter for the Next 10 Days....

.....Who wants to fucking party?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  You name the bar/patio/balcony/kegger/biker-speed-bash/LSD freak-out/concert/pool-party/BBQ/high school graduation rager.....and I'll be there with fucking bells on!  Oh, and also with a small baby strapped to my chest by Swedish engineering.  Hope that is cool.  And the baby needs to eat every 3 hours, so I'm going to need to stick some breast milk in your fridge.  And do you have a bottle warmer already?  If not, totally cool, I'll bring mine.  Once I feed her, burp her, and we get her to sleep on a make-shift bed with pillow-fences, LET'S GET FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  See you soon brahs.......

1 comment:

  1. Nothing says "I'm a kick-ass parent" like wearing a Baby Bjorn to a kegger. Seriously, you should.

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete