Monday, January 9, 2012

Unacceptable Typo; Buckeye Sticker for Peter H's Helmet Today

Anyone who went to college with me knows that I do not fucking tolerate grammatical errors and typos.  I may tolerate my own GPA falling off a cliff from freshman to 2nd senior year.  I mean if you saw it on a graph it looks like the U.S. stock market on Black Tuesday.  However, during that downward spiral, shit was spelled correctly and worded properly.  So when Peter kindly pointed out this morning that I'd spelled the word "Witchcraft" in the title of the last blog "Withcraft", I was appalled.  Thank you Peter, you will receive your Buckeye sticker at the next team meeting.  I have already sacked the entire fucking editorial division.  Seriously assholes, what the fuck is "Withcraft"?  Are you doing things, craftily?  It isn't even a fucking word.  With the kind of money I'm paying the editorial staff, I expect a little professionalism.  Withcraft.  I'll fucking Withcraft you!  Putzes.  The correction was made and consider this my formal apology. 

So anyway, if anyone with editorial experience who also has enough common fucking sense to know that Withcraft isn't a word, is looking for a job, let me know.  Send your resumes to Scout, he is the hiring manager at What Sucks Now.  And as an FYI, if you want your resume to be at the top of the pile, may want to slip a dried sweet potato in with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment