Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Only People Who Read "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" are Chicks and Douche Bags

So the question is: Which one am I?  That is fuckin'-A right Peter, I finally caved, traded in my balls, and am fully immersed in TGWTDT.  Just buried in that shit on the bus.  Oh I'm sorry Ms. Octogenarian with the walker and colostomy bag, you can remain standing.  Because your thrice broken hip doesn't have shit on me needing to figure out just how in the mcmutherfuck Blomkvist got drawn into this whole Nordic intrigue in the first place.  Oh and you, little Miss Fell on a Dick and are now 9 1/2 months pregnant, sweating and about to go into labor on my lap.  Give me some fucking space!  I need to get to the moment where we FINALLY meet the bitch with the Medieval dinosaur ink.  I'm NOT FUCKING THERE YET!  Besides, I'm not the one that got all hot and heavy and couldn't stop to run down to 711 for a slushy and 3-pack of Trojans.  So prop your bump on some other schmuck's knee and let me get my story on bitch.  Man, I just hope I run into Oprah somewhere and she asks me about the book.  I'll talk Oprah and her lesbian lover, er I mean best friend, Gayle to Gurnee and back about this Eastern European phantom industry.  I cannot wait!  And to all you little teen bitches out there hoping to be front row tonight for the movie premier........I'm already sitting in the fucking seat with a piss bucket under it.  That is right, my bro Ronnie from back in the day is still night manager at the cineplex and let me in through the alley door last night for a joint and a bag of Grippo's.  You start talking about that hot guy Kevin from first period Chemistry while Daniel Craig is staring into my very soul.....I will bitch slap you back into Generation Y.    

1 comment:

  1. kudos to you for the SEO efforts - shame on you for the obvious.

    ReplyDelete