Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jay Cutler is a Fucking Warrior

He sat out the second half of the Bears NFC Championship game with a sprained MCL. What a modern day Hector of Troy. It is a little known fact, but Hannibal of Carthage actually sat out the Battle of Zama with elbow tendinitis. Now I know the Rose Bowl and the NFC Championship aren't completely equal, but Terrele Pryor of Ohio State played the 2010 Rose Bowl with a torn knee ligament. And he didn't get injured during the game, rather he came into the game with the injury. He won the game and was the MVP, and he is a running quarterback. I guess he just really wanted to play and win. I personally sprained my MCL this past Thursday during a ski trip to Utah. It was the first day of the trip and I really wanted to ski; I was already all the way out there and all. So I skied the next 3 days on the sprained knee. It kind of hurt, both when I skied and still a little when I walk. I didn't ski my all-time best, but I did okay. It still hurts some, but I'm glad I skied. Who knows, I may never make it back to Snowbird. I'm sure Jay Cutler will be back to plenty of NFC Title games, so no biggie. Just ask Dan Marino.

1 comment:

  1. Well played. Not a fan of this Cutler talk this week, but this is best I've read.

    ReplyDelete